Venkatesh Interview experience @Convergys with 3+ years
Hi Durga Sir,
This is Venkatesh Nacchu, sir i got an offer from
CONVERGYS. so I Really Thanks to Durga sir, Nagoor Babu Sir and
Ravindra Sir. based on your guidence i got this offer and in some
other companies also.
Interview Process in Convergys is ....
First they are conducting the Technical Round after they conduct
Project Manager Round, after they conduct HR Round.
About my Technical Round.........
In technical Round first they concentrate mainly on CORE JAVA. If
are very good at in core java then they asked simple questions on
Advanced Java(Jdbc,servlets Jsp).If we are average in core java
on that time they asked what difficult questions on Advanced Java(Jdbc, Servlets, Jsp).So they mainly Concentration on Core Java.
sir, here i list out some Questions i faced in My Interview.
1) What are the oops concepts and explain them?
2) They can given some programs on Overloading concepts with Exceptions?
3) Difference between Interface and Abstract Class?
4) Which version of java we are using? and what are the features in 1.5
version and explain them?
5) what is Cloning? why we are using Cloning concept? and How many
types of cloning?
6) What is Exception? Difference between Exception and Error?
7) How many types of Exceptions and explain and given some examples?
8) How we will handle Exceptions?
9) How to write Customized Exceptions?
10) They are given some programs on Try, Catch and Finally?
11) Explain about Thread life cycle?
12) What is Difference between Sleep and Wait methods?
13) What is the Difference between Notify and NotifyAll methods?
14) What is Yield method?
15) What is Synchronization?
16) can you draw the Collection Hierarchy?
17) What is Difference between list and Set?
18) What is Difference between ArrayList and Vector?
19) How we can sort the elements in HashSet?
20) What is Difference between Comparable and Comparator?
21) What is Difference between Hashmap and HashTable?
22) How we can Synchronize List and set?
23) When we use Enumeration, Iterator and ListIterator?
24) What is the difference String and StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
25) what are the methods are available in Object Class?
After these they come to the Advanced Java(Jdbc, Servlets, jsp)
1) How many Drivers are there in Jdbc? Which Driver we are using in your project?
2) Can you write the code for Connecting the database?
3) What is Connection pooling mechanism? How we can implement?
4) Difference between Statement and PreparedStatement?
5) What is Callable Statement?
6) What is Servlet Life Cycle?
7) If iam sending the request at in servlet life cycle which method
will be called?
8) What is the difference between Forward and include Mechanisms?
9) What is the difference between Forward and SendRedirect Mechanisms?
10) What is the difference between Servlet Config and servlet Context?
11) What are the Implicit objects in jsp?
12) How we can Handle the Exceptions in Jsp?
13) What are the scopes in jsp?
While coming to Struts
1) Explain Struts Flow?
2) What is I18N?
3) What are the Actions are available in Struts?
4) What is the difference between DispatchAction and LookupDispatchAction?
5) What is Switchaction?
6) What is MVC?
7) Struts follows which MVC Architecture?
8) What is FrontContoller?
9) What is Singleton Design Pattern? can you write some code about this?
10) What is DAO and Explain?
11) Which Tags are there in Struts-config.xml file?
12) Difference between Struts1.2 and Struts2.0?
13) How you provide the validations?
While Coming to PROJECT MANAGER ROUND
1) Explain about your project?
2) How many Modules are there in your project?
3) What's your Role and Responsibilities?
4) How big is your Team Size?
5) Tell me Some Exceptions you faced in your project?
6) Which type of Complexity code you written in your project
7) Which Version Controller you used?
8) Which type of validations you done in your Project?
Once again I Thanks to Durga sir, Nagoor Babu Sir and Ravindra Sir.