Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role VDI Administrator
As one of the largest and most respected providers of business process outsourcing services in the world, we are proud of our wide range of industry expertise and customized solutions that allow us to best serve our customers in every vertical. This in-depth knowledge comes from years of working hand-in-hand with the industry leaders; the blue-chip, global brands, we proudly represent.
1. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all VDI environment, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
2. Maintain DHCP Pools.
3. Resolve issues pertaining to AD, File & User Permissions, Server Issues.
4. Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
5. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
1. Administrating & managing VDI pools, view connection, composer & security servers.
2. Knowledge of PCoIP, VMware View architecture & components.
3. Hands on experience in managing, administrating & troubleshooting automated with Linked clone VMs pools.
4. Knowledge of building & provisioning the desktops.
5. Creation & Integration of ThinApp in VMware View.
6. Experience in converting, migrating & cloning the VMs.
7. Knowledge of View Persona management & configuration of printing for view desktops.
8. Experience on troubleshooting VDI environment & its components.
9. Knowledge in configuring view roles & permissions & troubleshooting view environment.
10. Installing & configuring view connection, composer, security, VCenter & ESX server.
11. Knowledge of VSS, VDS, VMFS, NFS, SRM, resource pools, Inventory & SSO server.
12. Basic troubleshooting experience of HA, DRS cluster.