Hiring: Research Analyst @ Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Job Role: Research Analyst
Job Summary :
This position will provide process-consulting and analytical
support to Kenexa in order to ensure the accuracy of all client deliverables,
and to support consultants and business development through data analysis and
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Work with a team to analyze the process of project
execution along a data-integrity timeline.
2. Utilize SPSS to summarize and prepare client survey
data for presentation.
3. Provide reports by request to widely variant internal
and external clients.
4. Ensure accuracy of all deliverables for internal and
5. Assist with the provision of unique analysis for possible
publication in press releases, journals, etc.
6. Maintain attention to detail in composing, typing
and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
7. Assist with other duties as assigned to meet client
1. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations. This position continually requires demonstrated
poise, tact and diplomacy.
2. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
3. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals
at all levels of the organization.
4. Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications in word-processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software
(SPSS, MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
5. Strong experience utilizing SPSS syntax to automate
1. Experience using SPSS, SAS, or other statistical software.
2. Bachelor’s Degree (Social Science or methodology-related
field) or comparable experience. Master’s preferred.
3. Training, education and experience with the applying
statistics and research methods.
4. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
5. Experience using databases with programs such as SQL
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: