Eligibility Master's Degree
Job Role User Interface Designer
mFino empowers Financial Institutions, Mobile Operators, Distributors, Online Retailers and Traditional businesses with a highly flexible, secure and scalable platform that delivers complex functionality quickly without an army of programmers or Consultants.
1. Drive the definition and creation of beautiful and highly usable user interface design standards for mFino's Banking and Wallet applications based on user, buyer and market knowledge.
2. Work closely with the mFino team to create proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed and planned mFino application platform.
4. Current knowledge of key interface design paradigms.
5. Previous experience designing for mobile devices is strongly desired.
Qualifications: Master's Degree
1. Highly action-oriented, passionate, creative thinker with desire to achieve excellence
2. Proficiency in the usability testing
3. Ability to communicate accessibility design requirements to both technical and non-technical colleagues and independently run corporate-wide accessibility programs.
5. Acquire and maintain knowledge of current tools, languages, and processes as determined necessary to support design, implementation, and release of current and future Web and Mobile Products.
6. Possess excellent written and oral communication, presentation, project management, and negotiation skills.