EY, a leading global professional services firm, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Associate Analyst – Connections Check. This exciting opportunity requires a candidate with a BBA or MBA degree, showcasing the company’s commitment to attracting individuals with a strong educational background. The role is open to candidates with 0-6 months of relevant experience, providing a gateway for fresh graduates to embark on a rewarding career with Ey. The job location for this position is in the vibrant city of Kochi, offering a dynamic work environment in a strategic business hub.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: Associate Analyst – Connections Check
Education Required: BBA/ MBA
Experience Required: 0-6 months
Job Location: Kochi
Role and Responsibilities:
- Learns and understands key requirements of firm, structure, business strategies and different regulatory RMS rules and policies.
- Provides transactional compliance support for US Risk Management via Connections Check Team as per the laid down standards.
- Ensures regular follow-up with the US onshore teams and assists with the process completion.
- Liaisons between the different US onshore team, risk management services team and other functional areas within the firm.
- Adapt to the different data bases and process steps to complete requests received.
- Timely delivery of quality work and achieve the objectives set based on the determined process methodology.
- Collaborate with the team and provide feedbacks for process improvements.
- Pro-actively plan and prioritize daily tasks and keep the team informed of the status.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Structured written and oral communication skill.
- Good decision-making capabilities.
- Understanding of MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word.
- Quality focus.
- Time management.
- Collaborative mind-set.
- BBA/ MBA.