Moody’s, a renowned company in the financial sector, is currently seeking a Fulfillment Analyst to join their team in Gurugram, Haryana. The ideal candidate for this position should be business proficient in English, and knowledge of additional languages would be considered a valuable asset. With a required experience range of 0 to 3 years, Moody’s is open to hiring both entry-level professionals and those with some relevant background.
Company Name: Moody’s
Job Role: Fulfillment Analyst
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
- Create and manage new usernames and passwords for the Relationship Managers (RMs)
- This will involve using the internal admin site to manually create and bulk upload users with a template.
- Liase with the clients and RM to ensure details are correct
- Using a group email and internal contact channels such as Slack and Teams.
- Provide troubleshooting and support to RM if the client is experiencing access problems
- This will involve collecting details on potential errors from the internal logs and the client themselves and may also include working with level 1 support.
- Cleanse the data in both SFDC and the internal admin site to ensure that the data matches and is current.
- Updating user details, company names and also joining duplicate accounts together working with the local RM allowing a more efficient fulfillment process.
- Support and create RM training and user Guides
- Where required to ensure the correct data is provided and the other business sectors are aware of the role and responsibilities.
- Advise and work on evolving the user management process
- Working with the local support teams and developers to make the process efficient and ensure a high level of customer service.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Business proficient in English. Any additional languages are an advantage.
- 0-3 years of work experience in this sector or other related customer service fields.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, outlook, excel etc)
- Good organization, attention to detail, problem solving skills and verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Proficiency in English.