Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring engineers with their Graduate Engineer Trainee position. This is a fantastic chance for the 2024 batch of BE/ BTech students to kickstart their careers with one of India’s leading companies. As a fresher, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic work environment. The job is full-time and based in Hosur, promising a rich learning experience in a real-world setting. The application process is convenient, as the drive location is remote, conducted online. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd as the deadline to apply is 4th October 2023.
Company Name: Tata Electronics Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: 2024 batch of BE/BTech
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hosur, Tamil Nadu
Drive Location: Remote(Online)
Last Date To Apply: 4th Oct, 2023
- 2024 batch of BE/BTech (Mechanical/Production/Mechatronics/Electronics/EEE and related branches).
- No backlogs.
- Good pH score.
- Your college should allow for final-semester internships as you are expected to do the same with the company.
- During internship stipend will be ₹ 30,000 per month along with accommodation & transport facility.
- Upon successful completion of internship, based on the performance and availability of positions, CTC offered will be 7 LPA including joining bonus.
- Candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the pH test and technical test will be invited for a two-day boot camp at the Tata Electronics Hosur plant.
- The first step in the boot camp will be repeat of test/assessments.
- After the test, you will undergo a set of interviews, including HR interviews, as part of the selection process.
- Travel fare will be reimbursed by Tata Electronics to all the candidates who undergo a complete two-day boot camp.
- Accommodation for the candidates will be provided by Tata Electronics during the two-day boot camp.
- These benefits are for the candidate only and not for accompanying members.