ABB is currently seeking qualified individuals for the role of Technical Support Engineer. This position requires candidates to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. ABB is open to both fresh graduates and those with 1 to 3 years of experience in the field. Essential skills for this role include the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic drive technical issues, demonstrating a strong aptitude for problem-solving. Effective communication skills are also vital as Technical Support Engineers at ABB in Bangalore work closely with customers to resolve technical problems efficiently and effectively.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: Fresher or 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers
- Escalating complex problems to product engineering team and get the solution and implement in field drives.
- Asking customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem and support. Talking to CP/OEM engineers either via phone or email until the technical issue resolved.
- Prioritizing and managing the open issues and resolving as per the target time.
- Recording customer interactions and technical problem resolutions.
- Taking into consideration feedback given by the customer and implementing corrective action when needed as well as shares own expertise in service devel-opment.
- Approaching towards customers and building sustainable customer relation-ships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales.
- Keeping in close contact with technical Product Management, Project Manage-ment, Engineering, Sales and other stakeholder groups that support implemen-tation of training course development and delivery.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Fresher or 1 to 3 years’ experience in Drive service.
- Work experience as a Technical Support Engineer in AC drives.
- Electrical experience for drives.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic drive technical issues.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.