Accenture, a global consulting and professional services firm, is actively recruiting for the position of Management Level – New Associate. The role is open to candidates with any graduation background, providing an inclusive opportunity for individuals from diverse educational disciplines. With an experience requirement ranging from 0 to 1 years, Accenture is seeking fresh talent to join their team in Hyderabad.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Management Level – New Associate
Education Required: Any Graduation
Experience Required: 0 to 1 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Review content- user profiles, videos, texts, images etc.
- Investigate and apply client policies.
- Escalate and/or resolve the issue that is reported by users or flagged by the system Note- The reported content could be sensitive or of graphic nature.
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels.
- Understand and make decisions/take actions as per client policies and guidelines.
- Stay up to date with any changes on policies/process.
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization./
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions to improve quality and overall efficiency of the process.
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role.
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe.
- Engage in the well being activities.
- Meet desired efficiency established by business. The Content Moderation team focuses on.