Accenture is currently welcoming candidates to apply for the position of New Associate at the Management Level, with a specific focus on individuals holding a BCom degree. This entry-level opportunity is tailored for those who have recently completed their education or have up to 1 year of relevant work experience. The role provides a chance to become a part of Accenture’s dynamic work environment and contribute to impactful projects. Located in the bustling city of Bengaluru, this position offers an exciting prospect for individuals to kickstart their career in the field of management with one of the world’s leading consulting and professional services firms.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Management Level – New Associate
Education Required: B.Com
Experience Required: 0 to 1 years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor.
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
- B.Com Graduate
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- 50% split of SAP and Oracle ERP experience is a must Experience in Oil & Gas / Heavy Machinery industry preferred
- SAP or Oracle Experience