Accenture is offering a compelling opportunity for those seeking a career as a Packaged App Development Associate. To qualify for this role, candidates should possess educational qualifications such as a B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, or M.Sc. The skills required include the ability to proactively address and resolve business issues, adaptability to multiple disciplines with a rapid learning curve, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and proficient verbal and communication skills. This role is available in several prominent cities, including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, and Coimbatore, making it a great opportunity for candidates looking to embark on a successful career journey in the IT sector.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Packaged App Development Associate
Education Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement.
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)