Accenture is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Web Developer Associate. To be eligible for this role, candidates should have completed any graduation and possess a background in web development. The company is looking for individuals with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience, indicating a preference for candidates with a solid foundation in web development practices. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the dynamic field of web development within one of the world’s leading consulting and professional services firms. The job location for this role is in the bustling city of Mumbai, providing an engaging and innovative environment for professionals looking to further their careers in web development.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Web Developer Associate
Education Required: Any Graduation
Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture.
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
- You will be given mini.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Graduation.
- Ability to establish strong client relationship.
- Ability to handle disputes.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform under pressure.