Air India, a renowned name in the aviation industry, is currently inviting applications for the position of Cabin Crew (Female) in Bangalore. This exciting opportunity is open to fresh graduates who have successfully completed their class 12 education from a recognized board/university with a minimum of 50% marks. As Air India values diversity and is committed to providing equal opportunities, they are conducting a walk-in interview on November 28th, 2023, from 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM. This hiring strategy not only simplifies the application process but also reflects Air India’s dedication to creating an inclusive and accessible recruitment environment.
Company Name: Air India
Job Role: Cabin Crew (Female)
Education Required: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
Experience Required: Fresher
Job Location: Bangalore
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
28th November, 2023 09:30 AM TO 12:30 PM.
Fortune Select JP Cosmos,
Cunningham Crescent Road,
No. 49, Behind Fortis Hospital,
Bengaluru -560 052.