Airbus is currently seeking candidates for the position of Associate Engineer/Engineer Mass Properties in Bangalore. The educational requirement for this role is a graduate or post-graduate degree in engineering. The ideal candidate should possess strong logical reasoning and analytical skills, with a preference for expertise in data analytics. Additionally, a basic understanding of aircraft design and sub-systems is essential.
Company Name: Airbus
Job Role: Associate Engineer / Engineer Mass Properties
Education Required: Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
- To support the design and development of Overall Aircraft level target weights and to track aircraft weight and CG evolution throughout the development phase.
- Develop mass models for loads calculation, inertia models for aircraft simulation for different configurations and support special requests
- Perform weight and CG estimations to support aircraft sales campaigns
- Drive the designers, risk sharing partners of Airbus and vendors for the design with respect to weight targets.
- Prepare component weight and CG data for Weight review meetings and design progress meetings.
- Support Aircraft delivery weighing inspection, calculating delivery aircraft weight and supporting technical reports for weight and balance manual.
- Calculate weight and CG impact for Customer modifications, Service bulletins, Weight repercussions & Technical repercussions
- Alert Weight and Balance (W&B) Specialist on any important discrepancy between Estimated, Calculated, and Weighed values and verify that corrections are applied.
- Above all to drive innovation and bring new technology adaptation to aircraft design.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Aerospace Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Good logical reasoning, analytical skills,( Data Analytics preferable)
- Basic understanding of Aircraft design and sub-systems.
- Catia V5, PDM systems, Programming skills.