Airbus, a global leader in aerospace and defense, is currently inviting applications for the position of System Installation Engineer in Bangalore. This exciting opportunity is tailored for individuals with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering. Airbus is particularly interested in welcoming fresh talent, making this role an ideal entry point for recent graduates eager to embark on a career in aerospace engineering. As a System Installation Engineer, you will have the chance to contribute to the cutting-edge developments in aerospace technology. Bangalore, known for its vibrant tech and aerospace industry, serves as the job location, offering a dynamic environment for professional growth.
Company Name: Airbus
Job Role: System Installation Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor/Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Experience Required: Fresher
Job location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will be responsible for performing the concept studies and trade-off studies.
- Application of the new technologies while building new aircraft definitions.
- Propose and implement the improvements in terms of System Installation with impact on weight, lead-time and cost of the aircraft.
- Network & liaise with a broad range of Airframe, Systems and Cabin sub-domains including Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration.
- Propose and implement digitization ideas through new ways of working.
- Reporting of all activities as per Airbus procedures.
- Identify improvement opportunities, analyze the current situation and potential benefits, apply lean principles by selection of appropriate approaches, methods and tools, and lead or contribute (at expected level according to responsibilities, role or perimeter) to deliver business improvements.
- Willing to travel internationally and work in a multi-cultural environment on a need basis.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- We seek out innovative minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working and influencing stakeholders.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge on aircraft industrialization principles.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process.
- Knowledge on Systems Installation and various systems. e.g. Electrical, landing gear etc.
- Knowledge in production management & understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Data analytics skills will be an added advantage.
- Basic of scripting in VB, Python will be an added value.
- Exposure to modeling tools is preferred.
- Exposure to Catia V5 tools and DMU knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers and customer-centric outreach.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities, requirements and ramp-up of skills.
- Demonstrate agility and autonomy in a transnational environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse specialists & experts.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change involving multiple internal processes.