Amazon is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Transportation Representative in Hyderabad. This role requires candidates to have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 12-24 months of relevant experience. As a Transportation Representative at Amazon, individuals will play a crucial role in the company’s logistics and supply chain operations. The position in Hyderabad offers a dynamic work environment, allowing employees to contribute to the seamless transportation of goods within the Amazon network.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Transportation Representative
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: 12-24 months
Job location: Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities:
- Trans Ops Representative should be able to ideate process improvements and should have the zeal to drive them to conclusion.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative .outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
- We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Virtual Location – IND.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 12-24 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Trans Ops Representative will be facilitating flow of information between external.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.