Amdocs, a prominent provider of software and services to communications and media companies, is currently welcoming applications for the role of Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst – Fresher in Gurgaon. This position is tailored for 2023 passouts with educational qualifications encompassing BCA, BSc, BBA, MSc in Computer Application, Computer Science, or IT. As a fresher in this role, individuals can anticipate being part of a dynamic team at the forefront of technical and business operations within the company. Gurgaon, a hub for corporate and technological activities, provides an excellent backdrop for career growth.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Associate Technical & Business Operations Analyst – Fresher
Education Required: BCA ,BSc, BBA, MSc ( Computer Application /Computer Science /IT) – 2023 Passout (Fulltime)
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Gurgaon
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will have to work in various shifts on rotation basis.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- BCA ,BSc, BBA, MSc ( Computer Application /Computer Science /IT) – 2023 Passout (Fulltime).
- Minimum -60%in academics (No backlogs /Breaks).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to respond to customer queries quickly.
- Good Analytical skills and hands-on technical knowledge of Unix & SQL.
- Ability to understand business needs and manage 24X7 shifts.
- Experience in working ambiguous situations, working under pressure and flexible work hours.
- Understanding of Production Support/Application Support.
- Job Location : Gurgaon.