American Express, a renowned financial services company, is currently looking for an Analyst in Risk & Info Management to join their team in Gurgaon. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the company’s efforts in managing and mitigating risks while ensuring the security of information.
Company Name: American Express
Job Title: Analyst – Risk & Info Management
Job Location: Gurgaon
- With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
- At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
- Develop reporting requirements based on SCCL regulations.
- Identify types of exposure within SCCL scope.
- Define methodology to calculate and aggregate exposure for Single Counterparties.
- Build governance framework and ongoing daily monitoring for largest obligors.
- Conduct reviews to provide effective challenge to first line teams.
- Manage the comprehensiveness, accuracy and timeliness of counterparty exposures.
- Credit risk management experience.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a risk-reward control perspective.
- Experience with data-driven analytical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, HIVE/HADOOP, R, Python).
- Ability to clearly communicate oversight findings to credit risk peers, business partners, and senior leaders.
- Demonstrates the courage to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across the Company.
- Competitive base salaries.
- Bonus incentives.
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location).
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need.
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location).
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location).
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program.
- Career development and training opportunities.