Analog Devices a renowned semiconductor company, is currently seeking fresh graduates to fill the role of SAP S4/FICO professionals at their Bangalore office, located in Mantri. As an SAP S4/FICO professional, candidates will play a vital role in the implementation and maintenance of SAP finance and controlling modules within the organization. The position requires candidates to have a graduate degree in any field and welcomes freshers to apply, providing an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to kick-start their careers in the field of SAP finance. This role offers extensive learning and growth prospects in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Company Name: Analog Devices
Job Role: SAP S4/ FICO
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore, Mantri
Role and Responsibilities:
- Challenge both business and IT to come up with Business Process solutions that can meet business needs effectively and efficiently. Utilize SAP and other finance system configuration to align business requirements.
- Work with various businesses across all lines of business, with a primary focus on Organizations reporting to Finance (Corporate Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, FP&A). Work with users to define requirements, design solutions, and implement business process improvements.
- Help users to effectively use the SAP system, including new enhancements, and/or new functionality as part of a move to SAP S4.
- Work closely with other business analysts, team leads, developers, and technical team members. This is a team atmosphere focused on shared processes and applications and part of the development/technical group support.
- Build global consensus and common practices among local and global operations using persuasion, teamwork, and cooperation.
- Provide analytical and development support in the development and implementation of system projects/upgrades.
- Coordination of all key business users to support testing efforts of system projects and new business solutions.
- Facilitate, direct and document business and technical requirements for work to be done (either for projects or support/work requests).
- It is extremely important that this role effectively documents and communicates the needs of the business. This role must be the liaison between the business and IT to ensure both parties are on the same level of understanding.
- Other duties as required may include data extraction and analysis from SAP or other systems, using existing reporting tools.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Creative problem-solving capabilities with an aptitude for self-learning.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Comfortable communicating clearly with various teams from IT and business. Communication with worldwide business and IT teams necessary.
- Must have strong knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 Finance, with AR experience being a major plus.
- Should have some SAP technical expertise and familiarity with table browsers, custom programs, and configuration. Especially as related to FICO.
- Prior experience working with SAP systems integrated with 3rd party external applications is a plus, especially for AR and tools such as HighRadius and Esker.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Visio, JIRA, Confluence.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work, multiple tasks, and meet projected deadlines.
- Additional Knowledge of other SAP modules including SD and MM a major plus.