Analog Devices is actively seeking fresh graduates to fill the position of EDI Developer specializing in TLE/SI in Bangalore. This role presents an excellent opportunity for recent graduates to launch their careers in the field of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). As an EDI Developer, candidates will be responsible for implementing and maintaining EDI solutions, particularly focusing on Transportation and Logistics Execution (TLE) and Supplier Integration (SI). The role requires candidates to have a graduate degree in any discipline, and freshers are encouraged to apply.
Company Name: Analog Devices
Job Role: EDI Developer -TLE/SI
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day issues & provide/implement solutions.
- Regularly Monitoring of tickets and close within SLA.
- Support pursuits and practice development initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvements on solution scalability and reliability.
- Gather and analyse the requirements from customers.
- Process development and logical coding in integration tools.
- Able to gain good understanding of existing Processes.
- Should be debugging and resolving technical issues.
- Be involved in all phases of software development Life cycle.
- Create and execute test cases based on the test plans and strategies.
- Write Functional Specifications for enhancement, work with Technical Team for enhancement, independently perform testing and document test results.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be a graduate with Information technology background.
- Should have strong knowledge on java/C/C++ or coding experience is must.
- Knowledge in Scripting and SQL/DB is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written management communication skills.
- Self-motivated and work independently.