Anthology International Pvt Ltd is currently seeking a dedicated individual for the position of Associate Cloud Engineer in Bangalore. This role is open to candidates with 0 to 1 year of experience, making it an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates or those looking to kickstart their career in the field of cloud engineering. Anthology International Pvt Ltd values on-site collaboration and does not offer remote work for this role, providing an environment where you can engage directly with a team of professionals and gain hands-on experience. If you’re looking to start your career in cloud engineering and thrive in a hands-on role, don’t miss this opportunity.
Company Name: Anthology International Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Associate Cloud Engineer
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Year
Work Type: No Remote
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Being an active part of the cloud services team.
- Installing and managing central computing systems and servers and their associated operating systems.
- Monitoring operations of central computing resources for performance optimization.
- Making recommendations for upgrading hardware and software resources.
- Providing consulting to applications and database personnel relative to hardware and operating system environments.
- Providing documentation to guide operations personnel in the day-to-day functions associated with hardware and operating systems environments.
- Collaborating with the clients and/or other members of the team.
Skills/ Qualifications Required:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in Systems Management/Application Support/Infrastructure Monitoring and Management/CRM product support
- Good Windows troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Familiar with installation/administration of IIS 6.0/7.0
- Familiar with DNS concepts
- Familiar with networking – TCP/IP
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications:
- Team player with attitude to learn.
- High integrity and accountability.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to handle critical issues in a large-scale enterprise environment and determine the best course of action for escalations.
- Organized to plan work and follow a plan accurately.
- Ability to gain expertise in diverse technology areas.