AON, a distinguished name in the realm of professional services, is actively seeking candidates for the role of Business Analyst – Fresher in the vibrant city of Bangalore, specifically in Whitefield. This opportunity is open to any graduate or post-graduate with a full-time degree, offering a promising start for fresh talents entering the workforce. With a flexibility of 0-3 years of experience, Aon provides an inclusive environment for both beginners and those with a bit of prior exposure to business analysis. As a Business Analyst at Aon, individuals can expect to be involved in diverse and stimulating projects, honing their analytical skills and contributing meaningfully to the company’s strategic initiatives.
Company Name: AON
Job Role: Business Analyst – Fresher
Education Required: Any graduate or post-graduate with a full-time degree,
Experience Required: 0-3 years of experience
Job Location: Bangalore, Whitefield
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 0 – 3 years’ experience of requirements management tools e.g. Auzure DevOps, Jira
- Analysis and specification of client requirements
- Accurate documentation of requirements and input to solution design
- Produce clear, unambiguous, and grammatically correct documentation, often under time pressure.
- Fact finding, facilitation and brainstorming to get to a complete set of requirements.
- Capturing requirements in a logical manner as input to the IT development teams
- An understanding of the core product sets and functional capabilities.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Agile and waterfall
- Experience of data analysis and process development methods
- Negotiating with clients regarding alternative options or approaches to meet their requirements.
- Monitor change control from a scope, cost, and quality perspective.
- Contribute to project debrief and lessons learned sessions.
- Provision of reports on project progress to the Partners and management team as required.
- Influence other analytical resources to adopt common standards of requirements analysis.
- Awareness of change management and implementation challenges associated with implementation.
- Business Analyst with significant experience working in professional services environments on large projects for high profile clients, have experience with client-facing software implementation and / or actuarial model delivery projects, for instance being able to challenge developers and testers on solution options appropriateness (e.g., SQL database design and build, web-based user interface design and build, actuarial software design and build etc.).
- Agile PM tools such as JIRA
- Experience in P&C Insurance industry a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data; Confident and self-driven individual; has Can-Do attitude; Ability to work in teams and do multi-tasking; ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.