AutoRABIT, a renowned tech company, is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for their team based in Hyderabad. As a DevOps Engineer at AutoRABIT, you will play a crucial role in optimizing the company’s software development and deployment processes. To qualify for this position, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, demonstrating their educational background and expertise in the field.
Company Name: AutoRABIT
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivqlent
Job Location: Hyderabad
Role of the DevOPS Engineer in ES department covers initiating or reviewing customer DevOPS implementation, provide process flow recommendation, run salesforce deployments for managed services projects, suggest best practices for customer, assist engineering team in latest technological developments (UAT) to aid in AR tool enhancement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Runs technical requirements gathering/discovery, technical and functional design, and workshops for CI/CD, Vault Backup and recovery, Code Scan analysis. Involves with architecting creative solutions, solving customers business and technical problems and approach for DevSecOPS.
- Designs and manages customers’ Salesforce Release Management process.
- Acts as a primary technical trainee within the AutoRABIT project team.
- Configures and customize the user experience in AutoRABIT applications.
- Engages with customers’ and partners’ Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce integration with other products.
- Provides the overall Salesforce DevSecOPS technical assistance including integration, migration, and deployment strategy.
- Advice Customers on repository branching strategy, back sync process and best practices for version control maintenance.
- Perform UAT tasks for new version in AutoRABIT.
- Responsibility of to adhere to set internal control.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 year’s experience with salesforce.
- Understanding of SFDC concepts, practices, and platform. Ability to identify right solution/ approach and recommend in achieving business requirement/ objectives.
- Understanding of DevOps Principles.
- Excellent communication skills; interpersonal skills, has presentation skills at executive levels and experience facilitating/ managing/ driving meetings and client discussions.
- Excellent technical writing skills, lead in developing comprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support, and marketing Experience with both agile and increment execution/ SDLC methodologies Salesforce Certifications.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Nice to have knowledge on LWC (lightening web components).
- Nice to have experience in Testing Automation and Static Code analysis.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Location: Hyderabad / India Remote
Work Timings: US working hours (EST/ PST Time zone – Late evening hours/Night Shifts)