Barclays is currently on the lookout for Software Engineers to join their team. The role necessitates a B.E. or B. Tech degree, welcoming fresh graduates and those with up to 2 years of experience. Candidates interested in this role should possess a strong working knowledge and hands-on experience with JBoss and Hibernate, along with the ability to demonstrate good logical reasoning, problem-solving, and performance tuning skills. Effective communication is also key for this role. This opportunity is based in Pune, offering a promising prospect for individuals who want to embark on a career in software engineering.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education Required: B.E. / B. Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Pune
- Member of the Pune Technology Team.
- Responsible to work on automation of work carried by operations team.
- Technical leadership for at least one application.
- Hands-on development across the applications.
- Technical leadership and delivery
- Line management providing mentoring, leadership, support across the team.
- Contributing across the PB Technology function as a member of the CLM team.
- Contributing across the CLM function as a member of the team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the application support teams to ensure effective delivery of projects into the production environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualification – B.E. / B. Tech or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience of Core Java and J2EE design and development work on large-scale banking applications.
- Strong webservice development experience using REST.
- Strong understanding of OO Designing and Programming Techniques and associated concepts, Data Modelling, Design Patterns.
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of JBoss and Hibernate.
- Good logical reasoning, problem solving and performance tuning Skills.
- Good communication skills.