Boeing, a global leader in aerospace and technology, is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring professionals as Associate Software Engineers in Bangalore. This full-time role is open to candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, specifically in Engineering disciplines such as ECE, EEE, Avionics, or CSE, emphasizing Boeing’s commitment to a strong educational foundation. The position welcomes individuals with 0 to 1 year of experience and requires proficiency in C/ C++ programming, along with exposure to Matlab and Simulink.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree & Bachelor of Engineering(ECE/EEE/Avionics/CSE)
Experience Required: 0 to 1 year
Skills Required: C/ C++ and exposure to Matlab, Simulink
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Refer to “Supplemental Information” for further clarification on the use of this job family. In locations where SPEEA representation applies, this job family will be covered by the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Estimate Code, test software development effort.
- Develop requirements, Code, test cases and test procedure for High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on test cases, test procedure.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version
- control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Good Understanding of C \ C++ and exposure to Matlab, Simulink etc.
- The Engineer should have desire to work in all aspects of the product life cycle development process
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and someone who works well within a team
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (ECE/EEE/Avionics/CSE) and up to1 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.