Boeing, a name synonymous with innovation and excellence in aerospace, is currently offering an exciting opportunity for Software Engineer in the bustling city of Bengaluru. The company is on the lookout for talented individuals with a strong background in software development, particularly in languages like C and C++. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education are encouraged to apply. Boeing is seeking professionals with 0+ years of experience, who not only possess a solid foundation in Software Engineer but also have expertise in Full Stack development. The ideal candidate should exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills and a knack for optimization.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Role: Software Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
Job Location: Bengaluru
- This is a software development role. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
- Accuracy and accountability are key. You will be expected to:
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor)
- 0+ year in C, C++, Full Stack experience with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Windows/Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering team.
- Knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/ Experience):
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Proficiency in basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with the software development and system integration including Agile concepts.
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies/tools – Visual Studio, Full Stack Java/.Net/Python, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, REST API, scripting languages, Git/SVN, Docker, Web Applications, or automated test applications, would be a plus.
- Familiar with Ethernet networks.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of tools and should also demonstrate effective written and verbal English communication skills.