Boeing is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Associate Structures Analysis Engineer in Bengaluru. This role requires candidates to hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Applied Mechanics, or Structural Engineering, showcasing Boeing’s emphasis on a strong educational background. The company values practical expertise, seeking individuals with 1 to 5 years of experience in the field. As an Associate Structures Analysis Engineer, successful candidates will contribute to the structural integrity and analysis of aerospace systems, further emphasizing Boeing’s commitment to maintaining high standards in its workforce.
Company Name: Boeing
Job Role: Associate Structures Analysis Engineer
Education Required: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics/Structural engineering
Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing structural analysis of aircraft components, assemblies, and systems while working as an integrated team.
- Structural analysis includes calculation of loads, Static analysis, Fatigue analysis, Damage-Tolerance analysis, and Vibration analysis.
- Evaluate structural integrity of aircraft components by way of classical hand calculations and, finite element method.
- Generate documentation to report analysis and, test results to support certification/qualification.
- Support Gated Reviews to validate the quality and completeness of work packages.
- Familiar with regulatory framework (FAA and Mil-Spec), for warranting safety and regulatory compliance.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Applied Mechanics/Structural engineering and 1 to 5 years of experience in stress analysis.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals. Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor and teach subordinates and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives.