Burns & McDonnell, a renowned company, is currently seeking passionate individuals to join their team as Graduate Engineer Trainees in the Electrical department. The ideal candidates should hold a B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/MTech degree in Electrical Engineering and possess 0-1 years of experience in the field. This exciting opportunity is based in Bengaluru, offering a chance to embark on a rewarding career in electrical engineering with a well-established and dynamic organization.
Company Name: Burns & McDonnell
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Education Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MTech degree in Electrical Engineering
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Develop fabrication/construction specifications of all piping components and materials.
- Check the review of bid tabulations on quotations received. Check calculations made by other piping spec engineers.
- Assist the Piping Engineering Lead in various project activities. Meet project schedule.
- Coordinate with other Group and Department members specifically, the piping MTO team of specialists and their effort, metallurgists, welding engineers, non-metals materials engineers/specialists, pipeline class specifications engineers.
- Work on and/or supervise the piping specification design of larger and more complex units under general supervision from the Engineering Lead.
- Manage job cost accounting, workforce planning, estimating, change notice submittals, supervision of staff members and are leads as overall lead.
- Coordinate with the other project team members concerning common elements and function as liaison with other offices.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have a B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MTech degree in Electrical Engineering.
- The candidate should have a work experience of 0-1 years.
- Working knowledge in using industrial codes and standards (i.e., ASME, ASTM, API, MSS)
- Highly knowledgeable of developing and maintaining piping materials specifications and liaison with all associated disciplines to complete and issue the specifications.
- Thorough understanding calculations for ASME Maxim um Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP) wall thickness and branch tables.
- Experience in gathering information to perform technical bid evaluations.