Cadence is offering an exciting internship opportunity for students and recent graduates in Bangalore. The role of Intern-WFO is open to candidates with either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. This internship provides a valuable chance to gain hands-on experience at a leading technology company. Cadence is known for its innovative solutions and cutting-edge work in the tech industry. Joining as an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and contribute to the dynamic field of work, making a real impact and gaining insights into the industry.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Intern-WFO
Education Required: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical consultation on the usage of Voltus toolset to Cadence customers with high level of satisfaction through remote support and answering on Cadence forums
- Help the customers in the increase of productivity, debug complex issues and provide solutions in the implementation of software in their design methodologies.
- Creating high impact knowledge article content, tool adoption kits and other high-level documents to increase the self-help of customers.
- Working closely with R&D and Engineering to identify and prioritize the product improvement initiatives through formal methods and help in the customer adoption.
- Consult and understand the innovative design needs from customers and communicate with internal teams
- Debug complex issues and suggest workarounds for customer for them to proceed in their design cycle phases.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in electrical or Electronics Engineering with related experience in Power and Rail Analysis of IC design.
- Strong background in Digital logic Design, CMOS logic Design, Power IR drop analysis, Circuit Design and Analysis, Digital and Behavioral simulation fundamentals related to IC and Package Design
- Candidate should have exposure to Voltus & Innovus Digital design tools of Cadence or competitive tools in these areas.
- Excellent team-worker, strong passion and drive for personal technical excellence and high performance with self-learning/self-development capability
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent articulation skills. Ability to write good knowledge articles based on experience in handling customer issues.