Ciena, a leading force in the field of networking solutions, is actively recruiting individuals for the role of Consultant-Account Management CPO (Optical). The company is specifically looking for candidates with an MBA, a business degree, or a science/engineering degree in a technical field, underlining its commitment to a diverse skill set. Freshers are encouraged to apply, as Ciena values the infusion of new perspectives and ideas into their dynamic work environment. As a Consultant in Account Management CPO (Optical), successful candidates will be at the forefront of managing key accounts and contributing to Ciena’s optical solutions portfolio. The job location for this exciting opportunity is in Gurugram, a strategic business hub, providing candidates with a chance to be part of Ciena’s innovative and impactful work in the field of optical networking.
Company Name: Ciena
Job Role: Consultant-Account Management CPO (Optical)
Education Required: MBA, Business or Science/Engineering degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Gurugram
Role and Responsibilities:
- Your laser focus on execution and sales strategy, combined with your ability to maintain and expand opportunities in existing pipelines, will enable CIENA to maximize its revenue streams and margins in accordance with company expectations.
- You will initiate and develop strong customer relationships at all levels to include executives and hold responsibility for direct sales activities requiring bookings/revenue/margin presentations at all levels of management.
- You will develop and manage North India Telco accounts to grow revenue for CIENA India at appropriate margin levels.
- You will need work closely with the Account Leader, Pre sales/Projects/Operations/Global support & teams in developing comprehensive strategies to ensure rapid and significant growth of revenue for the short and long term.
- You will require strong techno-commercial capabilities, account strategy abilities, large system sales background, and a proven track record in winning deals within complex organizations.
- You will be highly motivated, have strong interpersonal skills. Person must be a strong team player able to influence supporters across multiple organizations.
- You will be working with the system engineering teams for System Engineering issues (network design, response to RFX’s, customer presentation, product/feature requirements) assessment of product features, providing input on prioritization, including both tactical and strategic plans, in close collaboration with Bharti Account Leader.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Business or Science/Engineering degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Regional/ major account/global account management experience.
- Extensive experience in Sales, Presales, system sales or system engineering or product management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the competitive landscape and the regional business market
- Proven experience with complex sales methodology.
- Detailed understanding of Ciena products and future portfolio.
- Effective communicator (executive presence, synthesized messaging (+) strong written/verbal/visual/video/social skills).
- Track record of closing multi-million dollar deals, including positioning solutions, developing comprehensive pricing & commercial strategies, and negotiating contracts.
- Proven ability to identify, understand, and manage relationships and decision-making processes across complex organizations.
- Drive Sales activities requiring Techno-commercial presentations at all levels of Ciena and client organization.
- Develop thorough understanding of the Ciena product line, features and solutions along with Pre-sales teams.
- Drive responses to RFPs, RFIs and quotes.
- Strong background in Optical and Data Networking and telecom operator service offerings and requirements.