Clarivate is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Associate Content Editor – ECE at their Chennai, TN location. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (B.E ECE/ B Tech ECE) and should have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience. As an Associate Content Editor, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of content related to Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Company Name: Clarivate
Job Role: Associate Content Editor – ECE
Education Required: B.E/ B.Tech
Experience Required: 1 Year
Job Location: Chennai, TN
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver value-add scientific information, including manual coding to patent records, according to both individual and team volume and quality targets.
- Classifying Patents by applying manual coding in line with editorial policies and conventions.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for you on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the telecommunication field like B.E ECE/ B.Tech ECE (apply only if you have completion certificate)
- Can be a fresher or a talent with around one year of experience in content editing.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge in the respective telecommunication subject matter.
- Technical skills as defined for each technology area.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills. Appreciation of customer requirements for information products specific to the technology/ scientific area.