Coal India Limited (CIL) is looking for new Management Trainees MT, and they’ve got 560 spots available. If you’re interested, you can apply starting from September 13, 2023, until October 12, 2023. To qualify, you should have a degree in Mining, Civil Engineering, or a background in Geology like M.Sc. or M.Tech. This is a great chance for anyone with the right qualifications to start a promising career with a well-known mining company.
Organization Name: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Post Name: Management Trainees in E-2 Grade
No. of Posts: 560 Posts
Starting Date: 13-09-2023
Ending Date: 12-10-2023
|Discipline Name||No. of Posts|
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
- Mining: Degree in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Civil: Degree in the Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
- Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology /Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks
- Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks, The candidates will be shortlisted.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-
- For General/ OBC / EWS category Candidates are required to pay a fee of 1180/-
- No Fee for SC / ST / PwBD Candidates.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only.
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31st -Aug-2023 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.