Cognizant, a renowned global technology company, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Process Specialist – Data at their Hyderabad location. The company is open to candidates with various educational backgrounds, including (BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above. As a Process Specialist – Data at Cognizant, individuals will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the company’s data-related projects. This role offers a dynamic work environment where professionals can apply their skills and expertise, further enhancing their capabilities in the field of data processing.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Process Specialist – Data
Education Required: BE/ BTech/ MCA
Job Location: Hyderabad
- They would also be required to interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Articulate/ communicate in a manner that is understood by clients / endusers.
- Connect with the customer & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Adhere to shift handover process.
- Quality Monitoring.
- Be responsible for the process improvement ideas on productivity, accuracy & turnaround time.
Project Control, Management and Review/ Program delivery:
- Raise process related issues on time with process lead and team lead.
- Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
- Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes.
- Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
People / Team:
- Conduct Huddles and Team meetings.
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Act as a buddy for New Hires.
- First level reporting.
- Conduct peer reviews.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo.
- Speaking English.
- Customer Service.