Coinbase, a prominent company in the cryptocurrency industry, is offering an exciting opportunity for aspiring individuals as a Data Science Intern. The position requires candidates to have or be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Computer Science. As a Data Science Intern at Coinbase, individuals will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative environment. The job location is spread across India, providing a wide reach for potential candidates interested in the world of cryptocurrency and data science.
Company Name: Coinbase
Job Role: Data Science Intern
Education Required: Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor/ Masters degree
Job Location: Across india
- Collaborate with functional teams to support analyses and modeling that prioritizes opportunities and provides insights.
- Assist in designing and conducting experiments/analysis to measure impact and suggest potential product improvements.
- Support the team in measuring business performance and help refine core metrics.
- Contribute to data-driven storytelling, distilling complex analyses into clear, actionable insights.
- Participate in analytical deep dives alongside senior team members to understand and address complex business problems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data pipelines, ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Some experience or coursework related to data analysis, statistical modeling, or other related fields.
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts and a keen interest in furthering this knowledge (in A|B testing, causal inference, ML, etc.).
- Familiarity with data analysis using SQL is a plus.
- Some experience or coursework in programming/modeling, preferably in Python.
- An embodiment of our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor/Masters degree in a quantitative field (ex Math, Stats, Physics, or Computer Science).
- Exposure or interest in data engineering.
- Eagerness to delve into varying levels of data work to understand and improve foundational data structures.