Are you ready to kickstart your career in the exciting world of media and technology? Comcast is hiring Development Engineers in Chennai, welcoming candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and 0 to 2 years of experience. This role offers the chance to work on innovative projects and be part of a team that’s at the forefront of technological advancements. As a Development Engineer, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the future of entertainment and technology solutions, making a meaningful impact in this dynamic industry. Located in the vibrant city of provides an excellent environment for career growth.
Company Name: Comcast
Job Title: Development Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Completes programming and implements, tests and debugs defined software components.
- Reviews, writes and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies related to area of engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and knowledge of their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.