Consilio, a prominent name in the field of legal technology and services, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the role of Associate, Data Operations in Maharashtra. This position is open to individuals with a background in BCA and BSC (in computers or information science) and welcomes both fresh graduates and those with up to 2 years of experience. As part of the Client Services category, this role offers an exciting opportunity to work in the fast-paced world of data operations. Don’t miss this opportunity to embark on a fulfilling career path with Consilio in Maharashtra.
Company Name: Consilio
Job Title: Associate, Data Operations
Qualification: BCA and BSC (computers or information science)
Experience Required: Fresher (or) 0 to 2 Years
Job Category: Client Services
Job Location: Maharashtra, India
- Follow the standard operating procedures laid out corresponding to each workstream for the eDiscovery projects.
- Work on priorities as directed by shift or team.
- Handoff the tasks to next shift as per standard protocol.
- Use various ESI discovery data processing platforms to extract text and metadata from electronic.
- Convert electronic documents to image files (TIF, PDFs) as required.
- Load data into hosting platform for review.
- Support Project Management by assisting with document searching and tagging in hosted in hosted database.
- Perform quality control of work.
- Participate in regular policy and procedure review meetings with other team.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions organized by Operations team from time to time.
- Freshers with the right aptitude.
- 0-2yrs of related experience.
- BCA and BSC (computers or information science) fresher graduates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of basic PC functions and Windows environment (e.g., MS Office).
- Ability to read and interpret quality rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- We operate in a global workflow setup. Shift timings may be rotational.
- 3am-12pm or 8am-5pm or 11am-8pm.
- Week off may be Saturday & Sunday or Sunday & Monday.