CRISIL is seeking CA Industrial Trainees to join their team. This role requires candidates to have completed their CA IPCC and have a minimum of 1.5 to 2 years of article ship period remaining. The ideal candidate should excel in communication and stakeholder management, with strong problem-solving abilities and an acute attention to detail. Excellent written and oral communication, as well as strong interpersonal skills, are essential for success in this position. This opportunity is located in the vibrant city of Mumbai, offering an enriching experience for those looking to further their career in the world of finance.
Company Name: CRISIL
Job Role: CA Industrial Trainee
Education Required: CA IPCC
Experience Required: Candidate should have a minimum of 1.5/ 2 years of article ship period remaining to be completed.
Job Location: Mumbai
The Candidate will support the Voice of Customer (VoC) Operations team in managing various strategic and tactical initiatives targeting to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit. The initiatives also include a few Digital Transformation initiatives. This role will provide timely and expedient administrative support including but not limited to the following teams: Executive Interviewers, Relationship Development, Field Strategy and Vendor Management. The Support Executive is responsible for preparing research project materials and conduct stringent data quality checks. The candidate works with various departments to ensure related materials are distributed in accordance with the overall schedule and plays a pivotal role in validating data quality.
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of materials; including collating status reports and providing day to day operation support to team.
- Act as gatekeeper and controller of data quality including conducting data checks/ listening to recordings.
- Assist Project Manager, including daily liaison, vetting of translated materials and validating recordings.
- Act as point of contact for various strategic and tactical initiatives.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate must have cleared both the groups of CA IPCC.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 1.5/2 years of article ship period remaining to be completed.
- Candidates whose CA Final attempt falls on or after Nov 2024 may apply for this role.
- Good communication and stake-holder management skills.
- The ideal candidate should have proficient problem solving skills and possess strong attention to details.
- Hands-on with Excel and PPT. Basic knowledge of IT and IS controls is a plus.
- Excellent written, oral communication and inter-personal skills are essential.
- We are looking for candidates with strong work-ethics and commitment.