Deloitte, a global leader in professional services, is currently seeking an experienced Analyst for their Master Data Management team in Hyderabad. The ideal candidate for this position should possess a B.Com/ M.Com degree, preferably supplemented with an MBA in Finance. Deloitte values candidates with a strong foundation in finance and accounting, and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the finance field is required to excel in this role.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Title: Analyst-Master Data Management
Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com, MBA Finance
Experience required: 2 to 4 years of relevant finance experience
Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review and perform various analysis to ensure accuracy of rate assigned for a given employee and business attributes.
- Liaison between technology and finance, as the subject matter expert on Rate processes and impacts, to ensure systems and methods are correct and produce accurate results.
- Perform adhoc queries for the team and stakeholders.
- Support team members in order to deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Maintain accountability for reporting and daily work planning.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them.
- Effectively communicate and work with seniors to manage the stakeholders of the process.
- Assist to Identify inefficiencies in the processes or areas of risk.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant finance experience, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Understanding of SAP and other financial applications
- Good knowledge on the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures is required
- Good knowledge in data analysis and management
- Good and proactive oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and adherence to Engagement deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and analytical skills
- Should understand the sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity while dealing with data to provide exceptional services to clients.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, positive professional attitude, integrity, reliability, and leadership.