Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for the position of Analyst in Hyderabad. The ideal candidate should have a graduate or post-graduate degree and possess 1 to 3+ years of relevant experience. With shift timings from 6.30 AM to 3.30 PM, this role offers a balanced work schedule.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Analyst
Required Education: Graduate/Post-Graduate
Required Experience: 1 to 3+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 6.30 AM to 3.30 PM
The Analyst will work with a network of risk & compliance groups, third party representatives, and engagement teams on Deloitte’s Center of Excellence (COE) Team. You will:
- Ensure KYC requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct research to verify information on new accounts and evaluate new account documentation.
- Carry out extensive secondary research to understand complete corporate structure.
- Liaise with various other internal teams to ensure compliance is met.
- Analyze data within the FLOW ENGINE Turnaround time for the purposes of reporting and various other due diligence activities on all third parties of Deloitte Firms.
- Respond to user queries and work with risk & compliance groups to process third party submissions
- Work on ad-hoc Compliance projects and strategic uplift initiatives.
- Gain basic knowledge and understanding of Deloitte KYC and third-party due diligence policies and guidelines, as well as working knowledge and proficiency in various risk & compliance, group compliance processes and monitoring functions.
- Apply sound judgement when assessing risks and proposing mitigations.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in communicating directly with onshore proposal teams.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with team, peers, Partners, Principals, or Managing Directors.
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and exercise discretion when management support may be necessary to resolve an issue.
- Manage your workload and priority items.
- Apply sound judgement and comply with firm policies on handling sensitive and confidential data.
- Assist management in identifying and mitigating compliance risks, enhancing and implementing compliance monitoring efforts and fostering a compliance culture; where appropriate, propose process improvements and enhancements.
- Support teammates and work closely to develop best practices and collectively develop a knowledge base.
- Independently manage workload and priorities with limited oversight.
- Ability to critically and objectively analyze problems and facilitate solutions.
- Ability to develop and follow directions with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to expanding and varying technology solutions and processes.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
- Ability to accommodate, plan and prioritize work based on different schedules while working with AU and India based colleagues.
- Ability to constructively solicit and be receptive to feedback from supervisors and colleagues and stretch oneself to learn new skills for overall development.
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload and work effectively on various tasks in parallel.
- Ability to think and process information independently while working in a team environment.
- Flexibility in working on several processes or projects simultaneously to meet team goals and responsibilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in data analysis within Excel (e.g. Formulae, Pivot tables).
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with an overall 1 to 3+ years of experience in market/financial research.
- Good Excel skills and strong computer skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Similar experience from big four will be an added advantage.