Deloitte, a globally recognized name in professional services, is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team as Tech Support Analysts. To qualify for this role, candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. Deloitte is open to both fresh graduates and those with up to two years of experience, making it an ideal starting point for emerging professionals. Proficiency in MS-Office applications, Azure, and ServiceNow is preferred, allowing candidates to leverage their technical skills in this role. This job is based in the thriving city of Hyderabad.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Title: Tech Support – Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
Experience Required: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Description: Technology Support Analyst
- Manage premium-level Tax Application Support via email, phone, and chat, to both internal and external users.
- Maintain a client-centric culture and foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
- Work with product and development teams to troubleshoot application issues and resolve issues.
- Regularly monitor queues to ensure prioritization and wait time for customers meets our SLAs.
- Attend daily support meetings to communicate trends and guidance, answer questions, and gather user feedback for enhancement requests and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards and policies.
- Assist the Support leadership in organizing, planning, and implementing the Tax Transformation Support Strategy.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including some holidays and weekends.
- Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc.
- Client value addition, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role.
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response.
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails.
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users.
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner.
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands.
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 0–2 years’ experience.
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails).
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency.
- Proficient with MS-Office applications.
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Azure experience preferred.
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills.
- Customer Service experience.
Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment