Deloitte, a global leader in professional services, is inviting applications for the position of Analyst Trainee across various locations in India. This role is tailored for fresh graduates with educational backgrounds encompassing degrees in BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in CS, IT, and Circuital branches. Deloitte is offering a unique opportunity for individuals to kickstart their careers as Analyst Trainees, providing a platform to apply their academic knowledge in real-world scenarios. The company values fresh perspectives and is actively seeking candidates with no prior experience, fostering an inclusive environment for learning and growth.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Analyst Trainee
Education Required: Degrees of BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA – CS, IT and Circuital branches
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Across India
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver on specific capability in Technology Consulting.
- Understand business requirements and needs.
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test, and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Be responsible for technical specification creation.
- Be responsible for code, development and unit testing.
- Be responsible for test data creation, test scripts creation and execution.
- Support infrastructure-building activities.
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- The candidate will be registered as an Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act through a tripartite agreement involving the professional, organization and an appropriate government agency.
- The selected candidate will be on a 1-year probation from the joining date.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Ability to chart one’s career and build networks within the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Interact with the stakeholders on a regular basis through face-to-face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/emails to understand the global client processes and business problems.
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with stakeholders to implement the solution.
- Possess knowledge of methodologies and understanding of process improvement initiatives.
- Interact with Deloitte global clients’ functional subject matter specialists.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Be quality-focused and demonstrate professionalism.
- Ability to code in any programming language and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.