Diebold Nixdorf is currently seeking an Associate Data Center Operations Analyst for their team based in Hyderabad. This role is open to individuals with a BA/BS degree and a range of 0-2 years of experience. As an Associate Data Center Operations Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Company Name: Diebold Nixdorf
Job Role: Associate Data Center Operations Analyst
Education Required: BA/ BS degree
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Gains familiarity with data center engineering concepts, practices and methodologies.
- With guidance, learns to perform data center engineering duties, including:
- Deploying and maintaining new infrastructure,
- Understanding and debugging network and hardware issues,
- Performing server upgrades, integration and rebuilds,
- Performing server and other equipment decommissioning,
- Analyzing and resolving mechanical and electrical problems,
- Working with internal hardware to resolve technical issues,
- Assessing security, safety and environmental compliance,
- Documenting activity.
- Learns and complies with company and regulatory policies and requirements.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Learns about the interrelationships between various Data Center Engineering and other IT and engineering functions.
- Supports team and project activity as assigned.
- Impacts the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Proactively learns team roles and priorities.
Required Education and Experience:
BA/ BS degree and 0-2 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.