E2open is currently in search of individuals to fill the role of Associate Analyst in Channel Data Services, based in Bangalore. This position is open to candidates with 0 to 1 year of experience. Successful candidates will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with a particular emphasis on the ability to organize and articulate well-structured arguments. In addition, the role requires the capability to handle repetitive tasks efficiently and the creativity to think outside the box.
Company Name: E2open
Job Role: Associate Analyst, Channel Data Services
Experience Required: 0 to 1 year
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute Zyme channel visibility services for clients. Collect, consolidate, and analyze client point of sale and inventory information.
- Execute production process according to process documentation, quality assurance procedures to ensure sustainable, high quality deliverables.
- Develop strong understanding of Zyme internal tools and technology used to optimize data consolidation and reconciliation services.
- Recommend ways to improve process, documentation, internal tools, and technology to make daily workflow stable and error-free.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, especially the ability to organize and articulate a well-structured argument.
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment, attention to detail, customer centric thinking.