Emerson, a renowned name in the world of innovation and technology, is currently seeking an Analyst Programmer for their Product Software Development team. The ideal candidate should hold a degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA) and can be a recent graduate or someone with up to 2 years of experience. This is a full-time position located in the bustling city of Chennai.
Company Name: Emerson
Job Title: Analyst Programmer
Job Category: Product Software Development
Required Education: Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA)
Experience Required: O to 2 years
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Location: Chennai
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining Project Quote Tool Web Application. This Web Application is developed using React JS, .NET Core, SQL server and it is hosted in Microsoft Azure cloud computing service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of Developers and Business Analysts to Design, Develop and Maintain FSM / PQT.
- Create Reusable, Effective, and Scalable code.
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end.
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers.
- Keep up with technology by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; etc .
Skills and Education Qualifications:
- Writing APIs using .NET Core / Framework.
- Knowledge in SQL – Data Manipulations, Procs & Functions.
- Exposure in DevOps & Agile Development process.
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively with a team of developers in an Agile environment.
- Strong proficiency in Java Script, Object model, DOM Manipulations and Event handlers.
- Dev OPS.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like.
- Understanding of APIs, HTML/CSS & Sound knowledge in ES6. (Variables, Scoping, Arrow functions, Array methods & etc)
- Troubleshooting & Debugging skills.
- Analytical Skills & Ability to understand the Business Requirements and Functionalities.
- English Written & Communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology (BE / MSc / MCA)