Ericsson, a global leader in telecommunications, is currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of Associate Engineer – AO in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The role requires candidates with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent field, reflecting the company’s emphasis on a diverse educational background. With an experience requirement of 1-2 years, Ericsson welcomes applicants with a proven track record in the industry.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Associate Engineer – AO
Education Required: Degree or equivalent.
Experience Required: 1-2 years
Job Location: Noida
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To work within well-defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Raise Work Requests towards the Field Maintenance organization.
- First level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and implement the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when vital.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
Required Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Years of experience: 1-2 years
- Industry experience: Telecom