Ericsson, a global leader in telecommunications and network infrastructure, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Associate Engineer – NOC in Noida. To be eligible for this role, candidates should hold a BE degree or a similar qualification. As an Associate Engineer in the Network Operations Center (NOC) offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology company that plays a crucial role in shaping the future of communication networks.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Title: Associate Engineer – NOC
Qualification: BE or Similar
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Role & Responsibilities:
- Delivery, implement the MS Broadcast Playout MSTOP processes to-ensure that services provided to our customers align to SLA performance levels and delivery expectations. Manage 1st Level Service Monitoring and Event Management.
- Ensures the contribution and distribution of primarily live content is scheduled, received, recorded and transmitted as per requirements, following the MSTOP MS Broadcast Content Logistics process.
- Secure that distribution transmissions are being delivered to the Ericsson demarcation point as per SLA.
- Perform continuous resource and service status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure 1st level restoration and repair.
- Education: Bachelors of engineering or similar
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology