Ericsson, a global leader in communications technology and services, is currently inviting applications for the position of Associate Engineer Trainee. The company is seeking candidates with diverse educational backgrounds, requiring only a basic qualification of Any Graduate. This provides an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates who are enthusiastic about launching their careers in the field of engineering. The job is based in the thriving city of Bangalore, known for its innovation and technology hubs.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Role: Associate Engineer Trainee
Education Required: Any Graduate
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Location: Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
- The purpose of the role is to validate on-site survey and build site design document / BIM Models / Digital Twin, As built documents and AutoCAD drawings etc for installation, commissioning, and integration activities of various types of equipment, from nodes, antenna systems to complete systems solutions. The role will also ensure that resource has the competence to deliver the service in accordance with Ericsson quality and standards.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Person Should have Good knowledge on Ericsson Radio System, Site Build/installation, Site Design, Site Survey and Intelligent Site Survey.
- Experience in site engineering documents I.e TSSR (Technical Site Survey Report), SID (Site installation document), As built & Site acceptance.
- Exposure on Tools AutoCAD, Revit will be an added advantage.
- Experience Ordering, BoM (Bill of Material).
- Plan on-site survey, Survey tools/software and devices. Design drawings and map.
- Validation of Site Survey Reports.
- Complete site audit, compile & report in database and distribute audit reports to stakeholders.
- Working On Crafting Site design, detailed Design Documentation through Intelligent Site Engineering.
- Working on 3D Site Digital design with the help of BIM Technology.