EY, a prominent leader in the world of professional services, is currently offering a stimulating opportunity for the role of Intern – Data Analytics, based in Kochi. This position welcomes candidates with diverse educational backgrounds, including B.E. or B. Tech Freshers, graduates from various fields, ACCA or CA inter (whether fully or partially qualified), and individuals with degrees in M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), and MSc (Computer Science). As an Intern in Data Analytics at EY, you’ll have the privilege of working on cutting-edge projects and honing your skills in a dynamic and collaborative environment. Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are imperative for this role, as you will engage with multidisciplinary teams.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: Intern – Data Analytics
Educational Qualification: B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
Skills Required: Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
Job Location: Kochi
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work.
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics.
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework .
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change.
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required.
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality.
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work.
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science).
- Basis knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.