EY, a leading global professional services firm, presents a valuable internship opportunity for the position of SaT_Intern_VME. This internship is tailored for individuals in the final year of their Bachelor’s or an equivalent degree program in computer science. Essential skills for the role include a beginner’s proficiency in SQL, a solid grasp of database concepts, and strong object-oriented programming skills. The internship is providing a unique chance for aspiring professionals to apply their academic knowledge in a real-world setting.
Company Name: EY
Job Role: SaT Intern VME
Job type: Internship
Education Required: Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science,
Job Location: Across India
- Understand the relevant business problems and design creative, engaging and easy to consume visual insights.
- Work on small, mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies.
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Adopt to use current technologies and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally to develop GDS opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or related field, required. Any additional analytics or technology certification is good to have.
- Fact driven and analytically minded with excellent attention to details.
- Beginner knowledge of SQL, database concepts and strong object oriented programming skills.
- Awareness of report and dashboard design and development tools and techniques.
- Basic data analysis and modelling using Alteryx.
- Aggressive curiosity to learn the business methodology, data model and user personas.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior stakeholders.
- Keenness to learn disruptive technologies and innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Organized and structured in the completion of tasks.