Firstsource is currently offering opportunities for individuals to join their team as Apprentices. The ideal candidates for this role should have a minimum educational qualification of SSC (10th), making it an accessible opportunity for a diverse range of individuals. Firstsource welcomes both freshers and those with up to 1 year of experience to apply, providing a platform for growth and development in the professional realm. This role is based in the vibrant city of Hyderabad, India, offering a promising environment for individuals to kickstart their careers or further enhance their existing skills.
Company Name: Firstsource
Job Role: Apprentice
Education Required: SSC (10th)
Experience Required: Fresher/Experienced with minimum 1 year
Job Location: Hyderabad, IN
A CSA in this role responds to customer queries and provide resolution, support and assistance to the customers who send e-Chats pertaining to existing/new queries on services provided by the client. The Agent will play an integral role in improving the customer experience by providing fast, friendly, and effective service with accurate and personal solutions to customer enquiries.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Revert on chats written by the customer on a variety of issues.
- Update and process information accurately into the system(s) Resolve customer problems in a timely manner.
- Take ownership & deliver on customer commitments.
- Liaise with others within the process in the event where a customer query cannot be resolved at first point of contact.
- Clear Communication – during all conversations with customers, uses simple English that delivers information and solutions in an easy manner.
- Professional Focus – demonstrates a high level of personal and professional integrity when dealing with customers as well as treats all customers with empathy, respect, and consideration.
- Ability to solve problems – look for solutions aligned to customer’s perspective and deliver on all commitments.
- Teamwork – consistently work together, trust each other, and engage in constructive conversations for the good of the team.
- Key Results External Performance Measurements- ask relevant external groups to evaluate various program activities – usually through surveys of individuals within these groups – related to the services they have experienced.
- Internal Performance Measurements- used to assess and monitor the internal operation of an organization.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum SSC (10th) passed. B. Preferred work experience.
- Fresher/Experienced with minimum 1 year of experience in a BPO/related industry.
- Computer literate eg. Outlook, Word, Internet Explorer
- Typing skills: Process specific cut offs.
- Good written English communication.
- Professional & Courteous in mannerisms.
- Ability to liaise with customers at all levels.
- Ability to handle and resolve complex customer calls.